For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1859053-21-6
Biological Activity：Rucaparib (AG014699) monocamsylate is an orally active, potent inhibitor of PARP proteins (PARP-1, PARP-2 and PARP-3) with a Ki of 1.4 nM for PARP1. Rucaparib monocamsylate is a modest hexose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (H6PD) inhibitor. Rucaparib monocamsylate has the potential for castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) research.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Epigenetics Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Rare Diseases Drug Library;EMA-Approved Drug Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:AZD-2461;Senaparib;Dehydrocorydaline;Rucaparib hydrochloride;Niraparib tosylate;G007-LK;PROTAC PARP1 degrader;UPF 1069;DP-C-4;Δ5-Avenasterol-d4;PARP14 inhibitor H10;CEP-9722;E7449;PARP1-IN-11;PI-1840;5,7-Dihydroxychromone;PARP-1/2-IN-1;(8R,9S)-Talazoparib;3-Aminobenzamide;PARP1-IN-12;PARP-1-IN-2;BRCA1-IN-1;NMS-P118;VPC-70063;G244-LM
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.