For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 58558-08-0
Biological Activity：Saikosaponin B1 is a bioactive constituent of Radix Bupleuri with anticancer activity. Saikosaponin B1 significantly inhibits tumor growth in Medulloblastoma (MB) model by inhibiting the Hedgehog pathway through targeting SMO.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;Wnt/Hedgehog/Notch Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Glycoside Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Cancer Natural Product Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:MRT-10;LEQ506;RL-0070933;20(S)-Hydroxycholesterol;Sonidegib;PF-5274857 hydrochloride;MRT-83 hydrochloride;TPB15;CUR61414;SANT-1;SAG-d3;SMANT hydrochloride;BMS-833923;SMO-IN-2;SMO-IN-1;IHR-1;Purmorphamine (GMP);IHR-Cy3;MRT-14;MK-4101;SAG hydrochloride;DY131
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.