For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 592542-60-4
Biological Activity：Rigosertib sodium (ON-01910 sodium) is a multi-kinase inhibitor and a selective anti-cancer agent, which induces apoptosis by inhibition the PI3K/Akt pathway, promotes the phosphorylation of histone H2AX and induces G2/M arrest in cell cycle. Rigosertib sodium is a selective and non-ATP-competitive inhibitor of PLK1 with an IC50 of 9 nM.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound Library;Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Glycolysis Compound Library;Cytoskeleton Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Glucose Metabolism Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;Umbralisib hydrochloride;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;TAK-960;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib;Cyclovirobuxine D
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.