For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 138530-94-6
Biological Activity：(R)-Lansoprazole is the R enantiomer of Lansoprazole, Lansoprazole (AG 1749) is an orally active proton pump inhibitor which prevents the stomach from producing acid. Lansoprazole (AG 1749) is a potent brain penetrant neutral sphingomyelinase (N-SMase) inhibitor (exosome inhibitor).
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Exosomes Compound Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Lipid Metabolism Compound Library ;Rare Diseases Drug Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Esomeprazole-d3 sodium;Abeprazan;Omeprazole magnesium;Concanamycin A;Esomeprazole sodium;SKF96067;Picoprazole;Lansoprazole Sulfide D4;Bafilomycin A1;Vonoprazan Fumarate;SCH28080;Manzamine A;Chebulinic acid;Tenatoprazole
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.