For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 898537-18-3
Biological Activity：Luseogliflozin (TS 071) is a potent, selective, orally active sodium-dependent glucose cotransporter (SGLT) 2 inhibitor, with an IC50 of 2.26 nM, about 1765-fold selectivity over SGLT1 (IC50, 3990 nM). Luseogliflozin has the protential for treating type 2 diabetes.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:SGL5213;Tofogliflozin;Mizagliflozin;Trilobatin;TA-1887;SGLT inhibitor-1;Sotagliflozin;Phloretin;Ertugliflozin L-pyroglutamic acid;Ipragliflozin (L-Proline);LX2761;Enavogliflozin;T-1095;HSK0935;Ipragliflozin-d5;Velagliflozin;Kushenol K;Remogliflozin etabonate
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.