For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 72909-34-3
Biological Activity：Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ), a redox co-factor, is an anionic, redox-cycling orthoquinone. Pyrroloquinoline quinone is isolated from cultures of methylotropic bacteria and tissues of mammals. Pyrroloquinoline quinone is an essential nutrient for mammals and is important for immune function.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Human Endogenous Metabolite Compound Library;Antibacterial Compound Library;Microbial Metabolite Library;Food-Sourced Compound Library ;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Biliverdin hydrochloride;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6;Roridin L2;NAPQI;Imidazole;Adipokinetic hormone I (Locusta migratoria)
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.