For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1639264-46-2
Biological Activity：Cemdisiran is an N-acetylgalactosamine (GalNAc) conjugated siRNA for the treatment of complement-mediated diseases by suppressing liver production of complement 5 (C5) protein.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:SLN124;Pelecopan;Givosiran;Manusiran;PMX 205;EG00229;Factor B-IN-2;Revusiran;Tesidolumab;Factor B-IN-3;Avacincaptad pegol;AB-729;Sutimlimab;FD-IN-1;NDT 9513727;Cyclosporin A;AMY-101;Lipoteichoic acid;Iptacopan;Entadamide-A-β-D-glucopyranoside;Compstatin TFA;C5aR-IN-2;BCX 1470;Teprasiran;EG01377;Fazirsiran;TLQP-21
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.