For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1189498-49-4
Biological Activity：Bromopride-d3 is the deuterium labeled Bromopride. Bromopride is a dopamine antagonist with prokinetic properties, widely used as an antiemetic.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:Alizapride hydrochloride;Thioproperazine;Nuciferine;Glaucine;SB-277011 dihydrochloride;MIF-1 TFA;Sulpiride;(Rac)-Razpipadon;Clebopride malate;WAY-100635;Flupentixol-d4 dihydrochloride;Cariprazine-d6 hydrochloride;Itopride-d6 hydrochloride;ONC206;Brexpiprazole S-oxide;cis-(Z)-Flupentixol dihydrochloride;D4R antagonist-1;U91356
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.