For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1623002-61-8
Biological Activity：NTRC-824 (Compound 5) is a potent, selective and neurotensin-like nonpeptide neurotensin receptor type 2 (NTS2) antagonist with an IC50 of 38 nM and a Ki of 202 nM. NTRC-824 is >150-fold selectivity for NTS2 over NTS1 (Ki >30 μM).
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:THX-B;JMV 449;ML314;SORT-PGRN interaction inhibitor 1;AF38469;Kinetensin;Contulakin G;SR 142948;[Lys8, Lys9]-Neurotensin (8-13);Neurotensin;SBI-553;AF40431;[D-Trp11]-Neurotensin;LM11A-31 dihydrochloride;VGD071;Neurotensin(8-13)
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.