For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 646995-35-9
Biological Activity：Cinaciguat hydrochloride is a potent soluble guanylate cyclase (GC) activator with EC50 of 15 nM in platelets.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;Human Metabolite Library;Coagulation and Anti-coagulation Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Zagociguat;LY83583;Plecanatide;(4-Acetamidocyclohexyl) nitrate;N-Salicyloyltryptamine;Guanylin(human);Ebselen oxide;BAY 41-2272;MGV354;NS-2028;BI 703704;Dolcanatide;Prepro-ANF (56-92), human;Nelociguat;Indusatumab;CFM 1571 hydrochloride;Cenderitide;BAY 41-8543;Ataciguat;MM 419447;Guanylate cyclase-IN-1;Praliciguat
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.