For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2351820-19-2
Biological Activity：GK563 is a selective Ca2+-independent phospholipase A2 (GVIA iPLA2) inhibitor with an IC50 value of 1 nM. GK563 is 22000 times more active against GVIA iPLA2 than GIVA cPLA2. GK563 reduces β-cell apoptosis induced by proinflammatory cytokines, raising the possibility that it can be beneficial in countering autoimmune diseases, such as type 1 diabetes.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;DPTIP;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib;Cyclovirobuxine D;STAT3-IN-10
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.