For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：ZIKV-IN-4 (compound 5b) is a low-cytotoxicity and acid-stable anti-ZIKV agent (EC50=3.49 μM). ZIKV-IN-4 effectively inhibits the activity of ZIKV NS5 MTase.
Related Small Molecules:SRPIN340;Aminothiazole;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;L-Lysine;L-Lysine-13C6,15N2,d9 dihydrochloride;4E2RCat;ESI-09;Tubacin;Lycorine;PCL 016;NGI-1;(-)-α-Pinene;Encephalitic alphavirus-IN-1;HCVcc-IN-1;L-Lysine-d4 hydrochloride;ZINC03129319;SARS-CoV-2 Mpro-IN-4;Palmatine;Ensitrelvir;NS2B/NS3-IN-6;NS2B/NS3-IN-4;L-Lysine-d9 hydrochloride;Hinokitiol;L-Lysine-15N-1 dihydrochloride
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.