For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2108826-33-9
Biological Activity：UNC9994 hydrochloride is a functionally selective, β-arrestin–biased dopamine D2 receptor (D2R) agonist that selectively activates β-arrestin recruitment and signaling. UNC9994 hydrochloride shows a binding affinity with a Ki of 79 nM for D2R. UNC9994 hydrochloride is also an antagonist of Gi-regulated cAMP production and partial agonist for D2R/β-arrestin-2 interactions. UNC9994 hydrochloride shows antipsychotic-like activity.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Targets：Dopamine Receptor|5-HT Receptor
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:F 13714;Alizapride hydrochloride;Thioproperazine;Mosapride-d5;Bromopride-d3;Nuciferine;Glaucine;Renzapride;SB-277011 dihydrochloride;LY 344864 racemate;Harmine hydrochloride;MIF-1 TFA;Valerenic acid;Arotinolol;Sulpiride;(Rac)-Razpipadon;Melitracen-d6 hydrochloride;Clebopride malate;WAY-100635;Nelotanserin;Flupentixol-d4 dihydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.