For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 199657-29-9
Biological Activity：Givinostat (ITF-2357) hydrochloride is a HDAC inhibitor with an IC50 of 198 and 157 nM for HDAC1 and HDAC3, respectively.
Related Small Molecules:Pivanex;Crotonoside;MPT0B390;RSC133;HDAC1/6-IN-1;HDAC/HSP90-IN-4;JPS014;HDAC-IN-4;HDAC-IN-27;1-Alaninechlamydocin;SKLB-23bb;Tacedinaline;HPOB;HDAC-IN-28;CG347B;Tubacin;HDAC10-IN-1;HDAC6-IN-6;Resminostat;Alteminostat;HDAC-IN-47;Ivaltinostat formic;Crebinostat;FNDR-20123 free base;UF010;Homobutein;Ac-Lys-AMC;HDACs/mTOR Inhibitor 1;BRD73954
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.