For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Edoxaban impurity 4
CAS No. : 480452-36-6
Biological Activity：Edoxaban impurity 4 is an impurity of Edoxaban. Edoxaban (DU-176) is a selective, potent and orally active factor Xa (FXa) inhibitor with Kis of 0.561 nM and 2.98 nM for free FXa and prothrombinase, respectively. Edoxaban is an anticoagulant agent and can be used for stroke prevention.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:Bismuth subgallate;OM-189;Suc-Ile-Glu(γ-pip)-Gly-Arg-pNA hydrochloride;Thrombin Inhibitor 2;Razaxaban hydrochloride;Desethyl KBT-3022;Idraparinux sodium;Betrixaban-d6;Boc-Ile-Glu-Gly-Arg-AMC;Gabexate mesylate;TP508;Inogatran;RWJ-445167;Napsagatran hydrate;FXIa-IN-8;BAY 1217224;BMS-654457;Milvexian;Thrombin (MW 37kDa)
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.