For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1173097-77-2
Biological Activity：Robenidine-d8 hydrochloride is the deuterium labeled Robenidine hydrochloride. Robenidine hydrochloride is an anticoccidial agent which is also active against MRSA and VRE with MIC50s of 8.1 and 4.7 μM, respectively.
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Antibacterial agent 99;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1;Ciclopirox-d11
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.