For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 5908-99-6
Biological Activity：Atropine (Tropine tropate) sulfate monohydrate is a competitive muscarinic acetylcholine receptor (mAChR) antagonist with IC50 values of 0.39 and 0.71 nM for Human mAChR M4 and Chicken mAChR M4, respectively. Atropine sulfate monohydrate inhibits ACh-induced relaxations in human pulmonary veins. Atropine sulfate monohydrate can be used for research of anti-myopia and bradycardia.
Research Area：Neurological Disease|Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Natural Product Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;CNS-Penetrant Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;NMPA-Approved Drug Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Alkaloids Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Food-Sourced Compound Library ;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Children’s Drug Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;
Related Small Molecules:VU0357017 hydrochloride;TBPB;Imidafenacin;Sabcomeline;MK-6884;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;Navafenterol saccharinate;DREADD agonist 21;Cyclobuxine D;Brompheniramine maleate;Dexetimide;Anisodamine hydrobromide;Anisotropine bromide;PD 102807;Nebracetam hydrochloride;Muscarine-d9 iodide;Mazaticol;VU0455691;Arborine;Oxitropium Bromide;Propiverine hydrochloride;VU0152099;MHP 133;YM-58790;Elucaine;Rispenzepine;Phenglutarimid;Rapacuronium bromide;Ambutonium bromide;Temiverine hydrochloride;Procyclidine;M4 mAChR agonist-1;Camylofine
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.