For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Drospirenone-d4-1 is deuterium labeled Drospirenone.
Related Small Molecules:Gestonorone Capronate;Chlormadinone acetate-d6-1;17α-Hydroxyprogesterone;Nestoron;Melengestrol acetate-d2;Asoprisnil-d3;Norgestrel-d6;Progesterone-13C2;Melengestrol acetate;Progesterone;Progesterone-13C5;PF-02413873;Chlormadinone acetate;Chlormadinone acetate-d6;ARD-61;Altrenogest
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.