For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2376600-89-2
Biological Activity：Enpp-1-IN-4 is a potent inhibitor of ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase-phosphodiesterase 1 (enpp-1). Enpp-1-IN-4 has the potential for the research of cancer diseases (extracted from patent WO2019177971A1, compound 1).
Related Small Molecules:Senazodan hydrochloride;(E/Z)-HA155;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;ATX inhibitor 22;Carbazeran citrate;Bay 60-7550;BC11-38;Deltarasin hydrochloride;Glaucine;Ziritaxestat;Udenafil-d7;D159687;ITI-214;PDE10-IN-5;ICI 153110;Furamidine dihydrochloride;ML-030;PDE4-IN-10;Mirodenafil-d7 dihydrochloride;PDE1-IN-4;PDE4B-IN-3;Cirsimarin;PF-03049423;IBMX;Pimobendan;Gisadenafil besylate;S32826 disodium
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.