For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：CD73-IN-13 is a potent inhibitor of CD73. CD73 is closely associated with tumor growth, angiogenesis and metastasis. CD73-IN-13 be used for preparing a medicament for tumor-related diseases (extracted from patent CN114437039A, compound 7).
Related Small Molecules:PSB-12379;CD73-IN-7;AB-680 ammonium;CD73-IN-6;OP-5244 sodium;CD73-IN-12;Uliledlimab;CD73-IN-4;ZM514;CD73-IN-3;CD73-IN-1;CD73-IN-9;MRS4620;CD73-IN-8;Oleclumab;CD73-IN-10;CD73-IN-5;CD73-IN-2;Mupadolimab;CD73-IN-11
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.