For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2716185-86-1
Biological Activity：CSF1R-IN-4 is a potent inhibitor of CSF1R. CSF-1R is expressed in macrophages, and the survival and differentiation of macrophages depends on the CSF-1/CSF-1R signaling pathway. CSF1R-IN-4 affects the exchange of inflammatory factors between TAMs and glioma cells. CSF1R-IN-4 has the potential for the research of cancer disease (extracted from patent WO2021197276A1, compound 104).
Related Small Molecules:IHMT-TRK-284;Chiauranib;Pexidartinib;GW2580-d6;CSF1R-IN-1;BPR1R024;PF 477736;GENZ-882706(Raceme);c-Fms-IN-7;c-Fms-IN-13;Anti-Mouse GM-CSF Antibody;c-Fms-IN-6;Linifanib;c-Fms-IN-8;c-Fms-IN-9;c-Fms-IN-10;RET-IN-19;GW2580;CSF1R-IN-10;PLX647 dihydrochloride;Cabiralizumab;CSF1R-IN-3;PLX5622 hemifumarate;OSI-930;CSF1R-IN-8;Dovitinib-d8;Vimseltinib;Ki20227
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.