For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2743432-81-5
Biological Activity：POP-IN-2 (Compound 7k) is a potent, covalent prolyl oligopeptidase (POP) inhibitor with a Ki of 6 nM. POP-IN-2 can be used for studying neurodegenerative diseases and cancer.
Research Area：Cancer|Neurological Disease
Targets：Prolyl Endopeptidase (PREP)
Related Small Molecules:BR102910;Z-Pro-prolinal;Y-29794;Z-Thioprolyl-Thioproline;Linderene acetate;Oroxylin A-7-O-glucuronide;PREP inhibitor-1;Prolyl Endopeptidase Inhibitor 1;Z-Gly-Pro-pNA;S 17092;KYP-2047;Salidroside;β-Elemonic acid
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.