For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 25126-32-3
Biological Activity：Sincalide (Cholecystokinin octapeptide, CCK‐8) is a rapid-acting amino acid polypeptide hormone analogue of cholecystokinin (CCK) for intravenous use in postevacuation cholecystography. CCK‐8 is a major bioactive segment of CCK that retains most of the biological activities of CCK. CCK‐8 can promote gallbladder contraction by injection and helps diagnose gallbladder and pancreas disorders. CCK‐8 can increase bile secretion, cause the gallbladder to contract and relax the sphincter of Oddi, resulting in bile drainage into the duodenum. CCK‐8 is a major bioactive segment of CCK that retains most of the biological activities of CCK.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;Umbralisib hydrochloride;Loxiglumide;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.