For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1047634-65-0
Biological Activity：Uprosertib (GSK2141795) is a potent and selective pan-Akt inhibitor with IC50 values of 180/328/38 nM for Akt1/Akt2/Akt3, respectively.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Kinase Inhibitor Library;PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound Library;Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Glycolysis Compound Library;Cytoskeleton Compound Library;Glutamine Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Glucose Metabolism Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Cyclovirobuxine D;AKTide-2T;Sennidin A;MS98;PP2A Cancerous-IN-1;1,3-Dicaffeoylquinic acid;Artemisiane E;Artemisinin-d3;AS1949490;PI3K-IN-29;TD52 dihydrochloride;LM22B-10;AT13148;Pachymic acid;Glaucocalyxin A;PI3K/AKT-IN-2;INY-03-041;N-Oleoyl glycine;Triciribine;CCT128930;Chromeceptin;YS-49;AKT-IN-12;Licoricidin;A-443654;PI3K/AKT-IN-1;AKT-IN-9;GSK2110183 analog 1;MS5033
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.