For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 170006-72-1
Biological Activity：FTI-276 is a protein farnesyl transferase (PFT) inhibitor with IC50s of 0.9 and 0.5 nM for Plasmodium falciparum and human.
Related Small Molecules:ABT-100;CP-609754;FTI-2153 TFA;Ftase inhibitor I;FTI-277;FGTI-2734 mesylate;Lonafarnib;Prenyl-IN-1;YM-53601 free base;FTI-2148 diTFA;Ftase inhibitor III;Antifungal agent 46;BMS-214662;Tipifarnib (S enantiomer);FTI 276 TFA;L-778123 hydrochloride;Arglabin;Tectol;Manumycin A;RPR107393 free base;Tubulin polymerization-IN-25;FTase-IN-1;LB42708
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.