For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 216853-60-0
Biological Activity：NS3861 fumarate is an agonist of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChRs) and binds with high affinity to heteromeric α3β4 nAChR. The binding Ki values of 0.62, 25, 7.8, 55 nM for α3β4, α3β2, α4β4, α4β2, respectively.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;Anti-Alzheimer’s Disease Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Spinosad;Pyrantel;NS 9283;Myosmine-d4;Benzethonium chloride;Dihydro-β-erythroidine;A-867744;Catestatin;Asoxime dichloride;α7 nAchR-JAK2-STAT3 agonist 1;AR-R17779 hydrochloride;Mecamylamine hydrochloride;Tropisetron;Zolunicant;S16961;NS3861;(±)-Anatoxin A fumarate;Oxantel;PHA-543613 dihydrochloride;(S)-Dinotefuran;Nelonicline citrate;Coclaurine;Cytisinicline;NS 1738;Asoxime-d4 dichloride;(R)-(+)-Anatabine;nAChR modulator-1;BNC210
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.