For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1233082-79-5
Biological Activity：Ampkinone is an indirect AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) activator.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:AMPK activator 4;ZLN024;YLF-466D;BAY-3827;3α-Hydroxymogrol;HTH-01-015;TMPA;AICAR;Cimiracemoside C;HL271;EB-3D;COH-SR4;AMPK activator 7;Narazaciclib;D942;MARK4 inhibitor 1;Kazinol U;Phenformin hydrochloride;Karanjin;GSK621;Dorsomorphin;Palmitelaidic Acid;PF-06685249;Flufenamic acid-d4;PF-06679142
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.