For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2350219-22-4
Biological Activity：ACC1/2-IN-1 (compound 4s) is a potent ACC1/2 inhibitor with IC50 values of 98.06 and 29.43 nM for ACC1 and ACC2, respectively. ACC1/2-IN-1 can be used for cancer research.
Related Small Molecules:Propaquizafop;MK-4074;CP-640186 hydrochloride;Fluazifop-P-butyl;Haloxyfop;A-908292;Firsocostat;CP-610431;PF-05175157;ACC1/2-IN-2;CMS-121;TOFA;Olumacostat glasaretil;hACC2-IN-1;S-2E;ND-646
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.