For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 6920-38-3
Biological Activity：Luteolin-4′-O-glucoside is an IL-5 inhibitor with an IC50 of 3.7 μM. Luteolin-4′-O-glucoside resists hyperuricemia and acute gouty arthritis activity. Luteolin-4′-O-glucoside shows anticancer activity.
Related Small Molecules:AX-024;Ginsenoside F3;Perakizumab;PNRI-299;CTX-471;Ac-YVAD-CHO;Deucravacitinib;Mulberroside A;NFAT Transcription Factor Regulator-1;IL-17A antagonist 1;Kansuinine B;Ginsenoside Rc;5(S)15(S)-DiHETE;IL-17A inhibitor 2;Anti-Mouse IL-1b Antibody;Raleukin;Ossirene;VGX-1027;RCGD423;Clazakizumab;Reslizumab;Gamma-glutamylcysteine TFA;Tyrphostin A1;Interleukin (IL)-6 Receptor;Satralizumab;Sirukumab;Siltuximab
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.