For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 148892-91-5
Biological Activity：Guanylyl Imidodiphosphate (Guanosine 5′-[β,γ-imido]triphosphate) trisodium is a non-hydrolysable GTP analogue, an activator of ADP-ribosylation factor (ARF) and a potent stimulator of adenylate cyclase. Imidodiphosphate trisodium can be used in protein synthesis studies.
Related Small Molecules:NKY80;Fipexide;CB-7921220;TDI-10229;Angiopeptin;Mant-GTPγS;SKF-83566;Forskolin;Lysipressin acetate;TIP 39, Tuberoinfundibular Neuropeptide;Small Cardioactive Peptide B (SCPB);Cholera toxin;SQ22536;AC1-IN-1;Adenylyl cyclase type 2 agonist-1;TDI-11861;ST034307;LRE1;NKH477;[DPro10] Dynorphin A (1-11), porcine;Forskolin (GMP);[Tyr22] Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide, (22-37), rat;KH7;NB001
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.