For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 158985-00-3
Biological Activity：L-745870 is a potent, selective, brain-penetrant and orally active dopamine D4 receptor antagonist with a Ki of 0.43 nM. L-745870 shows weaker affinity for D2 (Ki of 960 nM) and D3 (Ki of 2300 nM) receptors, and exhibits moderate affinity for 5-HT2 receptors, sigma sites and α-adrenoceptors.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;CNS-Penetrant Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Alizapride hydrochloride;Thioproperazine;Bromopride-d3;Nuciferine;Glaucine;SB-277011 dihydrochloride;MIF-1 TFA;Sulpiride;(Rac)-Razpipadon;Clebopride malate;WAY-100635;Flupentixol-d4 dihydrochloride;Cariprazine-d6 hydrochloride;Itopride-d6 hydrochloride;ONC206;Brexpiprazole S-oxide;cis-(Z)-Flupentixol dihydrochloride;D4R antagonist-1;U91356
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.