For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 66225-78-3
Biological Activity：Gly-β-MCA, a bile acid, is a potent, sable, intestine-selective and oral bioactive farnesoid X receptor (FXR) inhibitor that may be a candidate for the treatment of metabolic disorders.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Lipid Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:DY268;FXR agonist 4;Chenodeoxycholic Acid-d9;EDP-305;Turofexorate isopropyl;Tauro-Obeticholic acid-d5 sodium;Chenodeoxycholic acid-13C;LY2562175;INT-767;BAR502;Glyco-obeticholic acid-d5;NR1H4 activator 1;NDB;BMS-986339;FXR antagonist 1;Guggulsterone;Forskolin;Obeticholic acid-d5;Chenodeoxycholic acid-d5;Nidufexor;Tauro-β-muricholic acid sodium;BMS-986318;Obeticholic acid;T0901317
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.