For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1706528-83-7
Biological Activity：Treprostinil palmitil (TP) is the prodrug of DP1 and EP2 agonist, Treprostinil (UT-15), whose EC50 values were 0.6 and 6.2 nM, respectively. Treprostinil palmitil is a pure prodrug and possesses no inherent binding to G-protein coupled receptors including prostanoid receptors.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Endocrinology Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Omidenepag isopropyl;DG-041;8-Isoprostaglandin E2;BAY-6672;trans-Isoferulic acid;GSK-269984A;KMN-80;SC 51089;p-Hydroxycinnamic acid;Pexopiprant;Dinoprost;Sulprostone;Prostaglandin E2;CAY10471 Racemate;Fevipiprant;TG6-10-1;Cicaprost;ER-819762;MRE-269-d6;ONO-8130;KAG-308;KF 13218;Prostaglandin E2-d4
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.