For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 289893-25-0
Biological Activity：Arimoclomol (BRX-220 free base) is a co-inducer of heat shock proteins (HSP). Arimoclomol protects motor neurons by enhancing Hsp expression, thus directly affecting protein aggregation and clearance of misfolded assemblies via the proteasome-ubiquitin system.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease|Inflammation/Immunology|Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:6BrCaQ;116-9e;Paeoniflorin;HDAC/HSP90-IN-4;Debio 0932;MKT-077;Ethoxyquin;Cemdomespib;Apatorsen;HS-131;CH5138303;Pimitespib;NCT-58;MPC-0767;Retaspimycin;BOLD-100;Onalespib;HSP90-IN-12;Palmitic acid-1-13C;Palmitic acid-d3;Feretoside;Palmitic acid-d9;Palmitic acid-13C2;Gamitrinib TPP;JG-98;Gedunin;Rocaglamide;Palmitic acid-13C sodium;AMP-PCP
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.