For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Clevidipine-d7 is the deuterium labeled Clevidipine. Clevidipine is a short-acting dihydropyridine calcium channel antagonist (IC50= 7.1 nM, V(H) = -40 mV ) under development for treatment of perioperative hypertension.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:Benidipine hydrochloride;CaV1.3 antagonist-1;14-Deoxyandrographolide;(Rac)-MEM 1003;Glaucine;Efonidipine hydrochloride monoethanolate;L-Ascorbic acid sodium salt;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;MRS 1523;Nilvadipine;Lercanidipine;CP-060;Anipamil-d25 hydrochloride;ISX-9;ω-Conotoxin MVIIC;Catharanthine;Thapsigargin;Tetrandrine;Ginsenoside Rd;Manidipine dihydrochloride;ω-Agatoxin IVA;AE0047 Hydrochloride;PDE1-IN-4
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.