For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 86088-83-7
Biological Activity：Fibronectin, a glycoprotein (~500 kDa) present in blood as well as in cells, is a biomarker of tissue injury. Fibronectin binds to membrane-spanning receptor proteins called integrins. Fibronectin also binds to other extracellular matrix proteins such as collagen, fibrin, and heparan sulfate proteoglycans.
Research Area：Inflammation/Immunology|Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Peptide Library;
Related Small Molecules:GRGDSPK;Integrin Binding Peptide;Cyclo(Arg-Gly-Asp-D-Phe-Cys);Zaurategrast ethyl ester sulfate;HSDVHK-NH2;Lifitegrast sodium;TC-I 15;α2β1 Integrin Ligand Peptide;Integrin modulator 1;Veltuzumab;GRGDSP TFA;Cyclo(-RGDfK) TFA;Zalunfiban;K34c;THI0019;RGD;Arg-Gly-Asp-Ser (TFA);BIRT 377;αvβ1 integrin-IN-1;RGD-4C;LXW7;Fradafiban;Firategrast;EILEVPST;Valategrast hydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.