For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2438124-79-7
Biological Activity：ALV1 potently induces degradation of both Ikaros and Helios without unexpected off-target activity. ALV1 binds CRBN with IC50 of 0.55 µM. ALV1 degrades cells stably expressing IKZF1Δ and IKZF2Δ GFP fusions with mCherry reporter with DC50s of 2.5 and 10.3 nM.
Related Screening Libraries:Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Ubiquitination Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;E3 Ligase Ligand Library;
Related Small Molecules:(S,R,S)-AHPC TFA;CRBN modulator-1;NRX-252114;cIAP1 ligand 4;(S,R,S)-AHPC-Me;cIAP1 ligand 2;(R)-CR8 trihydrochloride;Avadomide;Voclosporin;NRX-252262;TMX-4100;E3 ligase Ligand 23;VH032;BC-1215;VH032-cyclopropane-F;Tasisulam;FPFT-2216;KB02-COOH
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.