For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 111316-33-7
Biological Activity：α-Glucosidase-IN-5 (compound 8) is a potent α-glucosidase inhibitor with an IC50 of 57.9 µM. α-Glucosidase-IN-5 has the potential for the research of diabetes mellitus.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:TG-2-IN-1;A-446;BPTES-d10;UPGL00004;IPN60090;Telaglenastat;GLS1 Inhibitor-6;Glutaminase C-IN-1;Glutaminase-IN-1;Cystamine (dihydrochloride）;GLS1 Inhibitor-4;KCC009;GK921;NTU281;Glutaminase-IN-4;GLS-1-IN-1;6-Diazo-5-oxo-L-nor-Leucine;ZED-1227;2-Amino-2-(p-tolyl)acetic acid;BPTES;GLS1 Inhibitor-3;Glutaminase-IN-3;JHU-083;GLS1 Inhibitor-5;L-Albizziin
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.