For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1134803-16-9
Biological Activity：Imatinib D4 (STI571 D4) is a deuterium labeled Imatinib (STI571). Imatinib is an orally bioavailable tyrosine kinases inhibitor that selectively inhibits BCR/ABL, v-Abl, PDGFR and c-kit kinase activity.
Related Small Molecules:AT9283;Bafetinib;Pivanex;Henatinib;SARS-CoV-2-IN-33;GRL-0496;SNIPER(ABL)-039;c-Kit-IN-5-1;Flumatinib mesylate;IHMT-TRK-284;Grazoprevir potassium salt;PDGFRα/FLT3-ITD-IN-2;SARS-CoV-2-IN-19;Molnupiravir;SARS-CoV-2 Mpro-IN-3;MM3122;Ketotifen fumarate;PP58;Chiauranib;SARS-CoV-2-IN-16;Zeteletinib
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.