For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1227948-82-4
Biological Activity：BI 853520 (IN-10018) is an orally active and potent focal adhesion kinase (FAK) inhibitor (recombinant FAK IC50=1 nM). BI 853520 shows anti-proliferative activity against cancer cells.
Related Small Molecules:Harringtonolide;FAK-IN-8;BI-4464;FAK inhibitor 5;Masitinib;PF-573228;Chloropyramine hydrochloride;FAK inhibitor 6;FAK-IN-6;Roslin 2 bromide;PROTAC FAK degrader 1;GSK2256098;ALK inhibitor 1;Defactinib;PND-1186;PF-562271 besylate;AMP-945;PF-562271 hydrochloride;FLT3-IN-17;FAK-IN-1;ULK1-IN-2;Y15;YH-306;Petunidin chloride;GSK215;NVP-TAE 226;PDZ1i;ALK inhibitor 2
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.