For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1955-26-6
Biological Activity：UDP-rhamnose is one of the substrates for pectin synthesis in cell wall. UDP-rhamnose can be identified in fungi, it is one of the most common sugar donor in plants.
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Immune initiator-1;Obiltoxaximab;DIBAC-GGFG-NH2CH2-Dxd;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;Cyanine5.5 maleimide chloride;Cymarin;SDMA-d6;Z-Glycine;2-Deoxy-2-fluoro-D-glucose-13C,d7;Water-18O;Fmoc-N-Me-D-Ala-OH;3,5-Diiodo-L-tyrosine;N3-Pen-Dde;Zimeldine-d6;Ornidazole diol;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;Nylidrin hydrochloride;PFI-653;N-Arachidonoyl Taurine-d4;OVA Peptide (323-339);N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;((3-Fluorophenyl)sulfonyl)glycine;7ß-Hydroxycholesterol-d7;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.