For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1613404-76-4
Biological Activity：Deltarasin hydrochloride is an inhibitor of KRAS-PDEδinteraction with Kd of 38 nM for binding to purified PDEδ.
Related Small Molecules:Senazodan hydrochloride;(E/Z)-HA155;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;ATX inhibitor 22;Carbazeran citrate;Bay 60-7550;BC11-38;ZINC09659342;KRAS G12C inhibitor 56;Glaucine;CCG-232601;KRAS G12D inhibitor 14;Ziritaxestat;1A-116;Udenafil-d7;KRAS G12D inhibitor 10;D159687;KRAS G12C inhibitor 20;ITI-214;KRAS G12C inhibitor 24;PDE10-IN-5;RM-018;KRAS G12C inhibitor 14;APS6-45;6H05;KRpep-2d TFA;ICI 153110
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.