For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2320274-72-2
Biological Activity：ST-193 hydrochloride is a potent broad-spectrum arenavirus inhibitor; inhibits Guanarito, Junin, Lassa and Machupo virus with IC50 values of 0.44, 0.62, 1.4 and 3.1 nM, respectively.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library; Antiviral Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:(E)-LHF-535;LCMV gp33-41 TFA;5,7-Dihydroxychromone;Nucleoprotein (396-404) (TFA);GP(33-41) TFA;Retro-2 cycl;GP(33-41);Glycoprotein (276-286);LCMV GP (61-80);AVN-944;Verrucarin J
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.