For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2735803-20-8
Biological Activity：DS20362725 is an estrogen-related receptor α (ERRα) agonist. DS20362725 inhibits the binding between receptor-interacting protein 140 (RIP140) corepressor peptide (10 nM) and GST-ERRα ligand-binding domain (LBD; 1.2 μM) with an IC50 value of 0.6 μM. DS20362725 can be used for the research of metabolic disorders, including type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-diabetic Compound Library;Protein-protein Interaction Inhibitor Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:LSD1/ER-IN-1;Giredestrant;Avobenzone;Estriol-d3;Chrysin;ERRγ Inverse Agonist 1;(R)-DPN;MPP hydrochloride;GPR30 agonist-1;Diethylstilbestrol;Endoxifen;Glicoricone;ERB-196;Dihydroresveratrol;FLTX1;(Rac)-Hexestrol-d6
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.