For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2070015-29-9
Biological Activity：SJB3-019A is a potent and novel USP1 inhibitor, 5 times more potent than SJB2-043 in promoting ID1 degradation and cytoxicity in K562 cells with IC50 of 0.0781 μM.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Ubiquitination Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:SJB2-043;USP7-IN-1;DUB-IN-2;6RK73;IU1-248;HBX 41108;BC-1471;P005091;USP5-IN-1;b-AP15;STAMBP-IN-1;FT827;(R)-FT671;USP7-IN-9;FT709;USP7-IN-3;LCAHA;USP8-IN-1;USP1-IN-2;8RK64;TCID;FT3967385;LDN-57444;RA-9;LDN-91946;HBX 19818;C527
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.