For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1986-81-8
Biological Activity：Nicotinamide N-oxide, an in vivo nicotinamide metabolite, is a potent, and selective antagonist of the CXCR2 receptor.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Small Molecule Immuno-Oncology Compound Library;Endocrinology Compound Library;Medicine Food Homology Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Alkaloids Library;Food-Sourced Compound Library ;Drug Metabolite Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Anti-inflammatory Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Human Metabolite Library;Chemokine Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Biliverdin hydrochloride;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6;Pyrroloquinoline quinone;Roridin L2;NAPQI;Imidazole;Adipokinetic hormone I (Locusta migratoria)
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.