For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1044871-04-6
Biological Activity：RVX-297 is a potent, orally active BET bromodomain inhibitor with selectivity for BD2. RVX-297 shows IC50s of 0.08, 0.05, and 0.02 μM for BRD2(BD2), BRD3(BD2), and BRD4(BD2), respectively. RVX-297 suppresses inflammatory gene expression in multiple immune cell types. RVX-297 is effective in acute inflammation and autoimmunity models.
Targets：Epigenetic Reader Domain
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Epigenetics Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Histone Modification Research Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;
Related Small Molecules:BRD4 Inhibitor-19;UNC6349 (Ket2);Curcumin;GSK6853;GSK4028;SR-0813;Inobrodib;Apabetalone;OF-1;I-CBP112;A-485;PLX51107;FKBP12 PROTAC dTAG-7;I-BET151;GSK040;BRM/BRG1 ATP Inhibitor-4;PBRM1-BD2-IN-5;MI-136;IACS-9571;SF2523;L-Moses dihydrochloride;KB02-JQ1;GSK620;INCB-057643;Bromodomain IN-1;QCA570;BRM/BRG1 ATP Inhibitor-1;Ziftomenib
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.