For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2366264-18-6
Biological Activity：JNK3 inhibitor-2 is a potent and selective JNK3 inhibitor with IC50 values of >100, >100, 0.25 µM for JNK1, JNK2, JNK3, respectively. JNK3 inhibitor-2 shows DDR1 and EGFR (T790M, L858R) inhibition.
Targets：Discoidin Domain Receptor|JNK
Related Small Molecules:Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;JIP-1(153-163) TFA;DDR2-IN-1;TOPK-p38/JNK-IN-1;DDR1-IN-1 dihydrochloride;JNK-IN-8;JNK3 inhibitor-4;Sesamolin;Astragaloside IV;Tomatidine;(-)-Zuonin A;CHMFL-ABL/KIT-155;JNK3 inhibitor-1;Polyphyllin I;IQ-3;MAPK-IN-1;CT1-3;SR-3306;DDR1-IN-6;JNK3 inhibitor-3;BI-78D3;DB07268;JNK3 inhibitor-5;Guggulsterone;Urolithin B;Loureirin B;Merestinib
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.