For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 858127-11-4
Biological Activity：Resveratrol-3-O-sulfate (sodium) is the metabolite of Resveratrol.
Related Small Molecules:Nicotinamide N-oxide;4-Hydroxyphenylbutazone;Ampyrone;Sonidegib metabolite M48;Isonicotinic acid;Cycloguanil hydrochloride;Hydroxytanshinone IIA;Endoxifen;Fodipir;Regorafénib N-oxyde (M2)-13C,d3;AZ7550 Mesylate;AR-13324 M1 metabolite;Thyroxine sulfate;Netupitant metabolite Monohydroxy Netupitant;(-)-(E)-Guggulsterone;Leukotriene D4;Desbutyl Lumefantrine;(R)-3-Hydroxy Midostaurin;RP101442;Paeoniflorgenin;PR-104A;HMMNI-d3;Ilaprazole sulfone
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.