For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1643570-24-4
Biological Activity：Elsubrutinib (ABBV-105) is an orally active, potent, selective and irreversible Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor。The IC50 of Elsubrutinib for BTK catalytic domain is 0.18 μM. Elsubrutinib can be used for the research of inflammatory disease.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Protein Tyrosine Kinase Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:JAK3/BTK-IN-1;ARQ 531;PF-06250112;PCI 29732;CHMFL-EGFR-202;Avitinib;RN486;GDC-0834 Racemate;Spebrutinib besylate;Vecabrutinib;BMX-IN-1;Tolebrutinib;BTK-IN-16;(R)-Zanubrutinib;Pirtobrutinib;CTA056;EGFR-IN-40;QL-X-138;ACP-5862;BTK-IN-12;JAK3/BTK-IN-4;JAK3/BTK-IN-6;BTK inhibitor 20;SJF620
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.